This year I decided to make a list of goals/resolution for the New Year and of course (as always) my list is long but very manageable. Last night was the first New Year I spent doing nothing, and frankly it felt pretty good, I was sick over Christmas for a couple weeks and I felt I still needed to rest some more. The only thing we had planned was the 29th Resolution Run that we signed up for in Red Deer which I had planned on running but instead we decided to bring the little one and make it a family event. It was cold, I was worried about MJ being cold but she wanted to come, on my back...of course! My husband was nice enough to take her at half way point for me, for once I totally accepted! We ended up getting some sushi afterwards and just relaxed. Can I tell you how wonderful it felt to wake up on January 1st feeling refreshed instead of hungover? ha!
One of my resolution was to get a few things sorted out that I hadn't got done since moving. (Utility room, a few closet, pantry, under the sink...) Well I did them ALL! This is what happens when you start the new Year a little too rested! (Which isn't too bad) So yay to resolutions, for this year anyway!
- To start logging my food daily again on MFP
- To walk 18,000 steps daily
- To "climb" 65 floors daily (approximately 975 stairs)
- To do more course/classes for my business (which is doing better then ever!)
- To do 30 mins of active activity daily
- To continue indoor climbing (Yay I got new gear for Christmas!)
- To drink tons of water everyday!
Do you notice there isn't any mountain goals? There must be a very much valid reason for that ;)